The Ultimate Excel Cheatsheet
Working with Microsoft Excel can be frustrating when it comes to finding the right commands. Sometimes it seems like part magic and part luck. That's why we've put together the cream of the crop of Excel shortcuts for WIndows and Mac users in easy to use cheatsheets you can print up and keep handy.
Highlighting the most commonly used and commonly looked for Excel commands, this list puts it all at your fingertips.
Learn how to get around Excel using only the keyboard. These cheatsheets have the keyboard shortcuts for manipulating files, editing content, changing formatting and navigating around workbooks.
- Essential Excel Shortcuts
- General Editing Shortcuts
- Working with Excel in_Detail
- Worksheets and Workbooks
- Working with Excel Function Key
- Other Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
Excel Function Cheatsheets
The key to being efficient with MS Excel is knowing which functions to use. With the cheatsheets below you can find functions for working with finance, statistics and database content among others.
- Add Automation Functions
- Cube Functions
- Database Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Engineering Functions
- Financial Functions
- Information Functions
- Logical Functions
- Lookup and Reference Functions
- Math and Trigonometry Functions
- Statistical Functions
- Text Functions
- Forecasting Functions
Excel Formula Cheatsheets
If you need specific calculations, this is a good place to start. Below, you'll get a number of cheatsheets referencing the general formulas you need. Discover formulas on how to do basic math calculations, compose conditional formulas, perform complex counting and numerical conversions. Simply put in your own cell references and you're ready to go.
Simple Math Formulas From Microsoft.com
- Adding Numbers in Excel for Windows
- Adding Numbers in Excel for Mac
- Calculate Percentages in Excel for Windows
- Calculate Percentages in Excel for Mac
- Rounding Numbers in Excel for Windows
- Rounding Numbers in Excel for Mac
- Create A Conditional Formula That Results In A Logical Value (TRUE or FALSE)
- Other Basic Math Formulas
- Create A Conditional Formula That Results In Another Calculation Or In Values Other Than TRUE or FALSE
- Use a formula to display zeros as blanks or dashes
- Display a dash, #N/A, or NA in place of an error value
- Date and Time Formulas
- Statistical Formulas
- Counting Formulas
- Conversion Formulas
Advanced Excel Tips From Microsoft.com
Excel and VBA Cheatsheets
If you work with Excel and VBA and are looking for quick resources, try these handy VBA code snippet resources. Learn VBA code for manipulating date and time values, working with arrays and cell content and even emailing workbooks directly from Excel.
General VBA Functions
Working with both Visual Basic and Excel is no uncommon thing. You can get a general overview of VBA functions at Excel Help.
Working With Date and Time
At Tutorials Point you can find ready-made snippets of VBA code for converting date and time from one format to another or expressing the date or time value in the format that suits a specific condition.
Working With Week Numbers
Working with week numbers is just one way of organizing and recording dates. Find VBA code to help you work with ISO week numbers, absolute week numbers and more right here.
Working With Time Zones
Need to work with different time zones? The scripts on this page can display and convert time zones as well as helping you find the difference between GMT and Local time.
Excel VBA Code Snippets from Ozgrid.com
Sort An Array
Being able to use an array formula means you can perform a number of complex calculations. Ozgrid.com offers some VBA code to help you - it helps sort out all your array formulas.
Delete Module After Running VBA Code
In addition to array formula VBA codes, Ozgrid.com also offers a useful VBA coding tip that will delete itself after being run once.
Custom Excel Formula/Function to Parse Words From a Text String in Excel
Here's a handy code snippet if you need a specific word within a text string. The code will extract the nth word in the string and make it easy for you to find the fourth, fifth or even the sixth word.
VBA Workbook Macros From TeachExcel.com
Combine mulitple workbooks into one
From TeachExcel.com, this code snippet lets you work more efficiently within Excel by combining multiple workbooks into one with a simple macro.
Reverse Cell Contents
Need to reverse a few numbers? The VBA macro offered here is designed to do just that. It works on text and numbers within selected cells.
Reverse Row or Column Order in a Worksheet
After you've mastered reversing the textual and numeric contents of a few cells, try out this macro and reverse the row or column order.
Delete Entire Rows Based on Predefined Criteria (Text)
If you're looking for more efficient ways of cutting out and editing your spreadsheet data, TeachExcel.com offers you this macro which deletes rows based upon the criteria you define.
Print all Embedded Charts in the Entire Workbook
Here's a VBA macro that'll save you a ton of time by letting you print up all the embedded charts that are in a workbook in one shot.
Investintech is a company devoted to creating industry leading PDF converter software. Our first and perhaps most widely used PDF conversion is from PDF to Excel. Users wanting to convert PDF to Excel can do so by downloading a free trial of Able2Extract Professional. We believe it is the most accurate way to convert from PDF to Excel.
- Able2Extract Professional
- The best Adobe® Acrobat® alternative
- Keyboard shortcuts
- How to compare any two documents
- PDF to Excel
- The Ultimate Guide
- Convert tables only
- Get rid of headers and footers in PDF tables
- How to keep formatting when converting PDF to Excel
- How to preserve PDF table cell styles
- PDF Conversion & Creation
- How to batch convert PDF
- How to batch create PDFs
- How to convert ANY file to Excel
- How to Convert PDF to CSV for Quickbooks
- How to Export PDF Form Data to CSV
- How to convert PDF to PowerPoint
- How to convert PDF to HTML
- Converting PDF images to JPEG
- How to convert JPEG to PDF
- How to convert MS Publisher to PDF
- PDF to AutoCAD Guide
- PDF Editing
- How to edit a PDF
- Create and fill PDF forms
- How to sign PDF documents
- Annotate and review PDFs
- How to insert blank pages into PDF
- How to add watermarks to PDFs
- How to add Bates Numbering to PDF
- OCR for Scanned Documents
- Scanned PDF FAQs
- OCR software
- How to convert scanned PDFs in a different language