PDF to PowerPoint Converter
Convert PDF to PowerPoint slides with Able2Extract and reuse PDF content to make attention-grabbing presentations:
- Convert PDF to PPT, PPTX, and OpenOffice Impress
- Select a part of a document to convert to PowerPoint slide
- Quickly convert whole directories of PDFs to PowerPoint
- OCR scanned PDF to extract editable text to PowerPoint
- Add text, images, and vector shapes directly to PDF slides
Benefits of converting PDF to PowerPoint with Able2Extract Professional
Selective PDF conversion
Choose between converting particular slides or an entire PDF presentation to PPT, PPTX.
Able2Extract retains all source PDF formatting and performs highly accurate PDF conversions.
Edit PDF presentation
Make instant edits on your PDF slides without conversion to PowerPoint.
Protect PDF presentations
Turn your PowerPoint slides into secure, password-protected PDF presentations.
Scanned PDF to Powerpoint
Extract content from a scanned PDF into editable PowerPoint slides.
Cross-platform PDF solution
Install Able2Extract and handle your PDFs on the OS of your choice: Windows, macOS or Linux.
How to convert PDF to PowerPoint
Converting PDF to PowerPoint with Able2Extract is simple:
Open a PDF file in Able2Extract Professional.
Select what to convert: All or Area (a specific slide).
Click on the PowerPoint icon.
Save your presentation by clicking on the Save button.