If you have an active internet connection and want to turn a PDF into a PowerPoint file, look no further than Investintech’s free online tool above. Open the page in your preferred browser, upload a PDF, wait for the conversion to complete, and download your presentation.
However, if you need to export PDF to PowerPoint offline or you simply want to have a complete PDF solution that can change PDF to PowerPoint locally on your desktop or laptop computer, download Able2Extract Professional.
Once you open a PDF file in Able2Extract Pro, just click on the PowerPoint button in the toolbar, choose a name and location for your presentation, and hit Save.
Our free online PDF to PowerPoint converter works on all mobile browsers too!
Navigate to the online tool, tap on the rectangular box, upload your desired PDF, and download the PowerPoint file once the conversion is complete.
Pro Tip: Bookmark this page in your browser for easy access to the free online PDF to PowerPoint converter on your mobile devices.
If you want to add a PDF to your presentation as reference and without losing quality, here’s how to attach PDF file by using the PowerPoint’s Insert menu:
- Open a presentation in PowerPoint and select a slide.
- Go to the Insert tab and click on the Object icon.
- Select Create from file and click on the Browse... button to select the PDF you’d like to import into a PowerPoint presentation.
Optional: Check the Display as icon box to select an icon that will act as a shortcut to the PDF. Check the Link box to put a picture of the PDF contents into a PowerPoint presentation. Leave boxes unchecked to have a default PDF icon act as a shortcut to the file.
- Click OK to upload PDF into PowerPoint.
Pro Tip: You can also drag and drop a PDF to a presentation slide and the result will be the same as with the Insert menu workflow without checking any boxes in the Insert Object dialog window.
However, if you want to insert PDF content rather than the file itself into a PowerPoint presentation, you should use PDF to PowerPoint conversion.
One possible solution would be to convert it online for free in the PDF to PPTX tool above.
The other solution, that gives you more flexibility and control over conversion results, is to export PDF content to PowerPoint slides by using Able2Extract Professional. Download it here for Windows, Mac, or Linux and follow along:
- Open a PDF.
- By default, the entire document is selected - use the Selection panel on the right to select a specific part of it for conversion.
- Click on the PowerPoint icon on the toolbar.
- Choose the name and location for your presentation and click Save.
To save a PowerPoint presentation as PDF and have multiple PowerPoint slides on a single PDF page follow these steps:
- Open a PPTX file in PowerPoint.
- Go to the File menu and click on the Save As option.
- In the dialog window, from the “Save as type” drop-down menu, choose PDF and click on the Options… button.
- In the Options dialog window, look for a “Publish what” drop-down menu and select Handouts.
- Next, choose the number of Slides per page on the right.
- Click OK.
There are a few ways to copy images stored in non-editable PDF files into editable PowerPoint slides.
Use a Free PDF Reader
The first way to do it is to use a PDF reader app that has a snapshot tool such as our free Slim PDF Reader. To copy an image from your PDF simply follow these instructions:
- Download Slim PDF Reader.
- Open your PDF in Slim PDF Reader.
- Activate the Selection tool and click on the Snapshot icon.
- Drag a rectangle around your image to copy it to the clipboard.
- Paste the copied image in your PPTX presentation.
Convert PDF to PowerPoint
The second way to copy images from PDF into PPTX is to use a dedicated PDF converter tool.
You can use our free online PDF to PowerPoint converter on this page to instantly transfer all images from one PDF into your PowerPoint slides.
Alternatively, if you need more control over your conversion and advanced features, try our desktop PDF software solution - Able2Extract Professional and utilize pinpoint data extraction, batch PDF processing, high-fidelity OCR engine, and much more on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Batch conversion of PDF files requires servers with high computational power, so this advanced functionality can be mostly found in professional, desktop PDF software solutions.
Able2Extract Professional is a desktop application that comes with a built-in engine for batch PDF conversion that allows users to convert whole directories of PDF files into easy-to-edit PPT slides almost instantly.
Here’s how to batch convert PDF to PowerPoint with Able2Extract Professional:
- Download and install Able2Extract Professional on your computer.
- Run Able2Extract Professional.
- In the Convert tab, click on the Batch Converter icon.
- Customize your conversion: add files or directories, choose output file format, and more.
- Click on the Convert button to initiate the batch conversion process.
That’s it - 5 simple steps to convert multiple PDF files to PowerPoint at once.
For quick and accurate conversion of PDF files to editable ODP, you should use Able2Extract Professional PDF converter as it offers some unique conversion functionalities that can’t be found in offline and online alternatives.
With Able2Extract Professional you can easily extract tables, drawings, text and other data from PDF into ODP files with just a few clicks:
- Open your PDF in Able2Extract.
- Set ODP as the output format in the right side panel.
- Click on the PowerPoint icon on the toolbar to initiate conversion.
- Save the newly converted file on your computer.
On top of converting one PDF at a time, you can use the Batch Converter tool to automate the process and convert hundreds of PDFs to ODP at once, perform selective conversion (page range, single page, or even certain parts of a page) and more with Able2Extract Professional.