Working online means using digital tools. Whether that means a browser, a note-taking app or document viewer, all your work is going to be online.
This is cumbersome, though, when you need to research or look something up if you’re dealing with an in-depth and authoritative document. Think white papers, prospectuses, scientific studies, and statistical reports.
In all instances, you may need some extra help and need a fast way to search your way through dense PDF content.
Here is where Able2Extract Pro comes in handy. The latest version of our all-in-one PDF converter, editor, creator and form filler has also stepped up its game as a PDF viewer too.
As a PDF viewer, it contains the heavy-hitting features of PDF reviewing, adding ,annotations, opening multiple PDFs in one interface, and even letting you make PDF searchable.
Now Able2Extract Professional makes it easy to work from home and search for PDF text online. Here’s how.
Search Your PDF Text Online with Able2Extract Pro
To start searching for text in your PDF online, follow these steps:
- Open your PDF in Able2Extract Professional.
- From the File tab menu, click on the Web Search button.
- Select the text you want to search for online.
- In the dialog, select and click on the search engine you prefer to use – Bing, DuckDuckGo, Ecosia, Google or Yahoo! Save your choice as a Default, if desired.
A search page result will open in your default browser. From there you can browse and perform a quick web search as you normally would see in your browser:
And that’s all you need to do to start seamlessly researching your digital work!
Advantages of Searching PDF Text with Able2Extract Pro
- No need to toggle between the page and your browser to manually type in the search box.
- You get to select from popular search engines that are reliable.
- Your PDF document remains offline, secure, and in Able2Extract – no other information is copied to the clipboard.
So next time you need to quickly look something up while reading a highly niche or technical document, you can use Able2Extract Professional as one of your go-to fact check tools in a pinch.