Redo (Edit menu)
This command will redo the last PDF editing operation you performed.
|Keys:||CTRL + Y (,), COMMAND + Y ()|
Use this to reapply modifications made with the following editing operations:
- Change of Document Information
- Change of Viewer Preferences
- Deleting pages
- Moving pages
- Resizing pages
- Scaling pages
- Rotating pages (not the view)
- Text modifications
This does not include operations such as:
- Changing selection
- Changing conversion or PDF creation options
- Changing Custom Excel structures. etc.