The PDF to HTML Software Development Kit (SDK) allows programmatic silent PDF to HTML conversions, giving you simple but incredibly powerful PDF conversion capabilities and workflow solutions.
PDF to HTML SDK features the following capabilities:
- Simple call to DLL function can convert any PDF into HTML, giving the file a specific name and location.
- Call the tool from script files with ease using the command line interface.
- Batch PDF conversion: convert multiple PDF files in a directory path with a single command.
- Subset conversion: convert a subset of the PDF file like a list of pages or a continuous range of pages including even or odd numbered pages.
- Scheduled conversion: automate recurring PDF file conversions.
- Template conversion: provides fine grained conversion of PDF data tables.