Able2Extact Professional 5.0 Released!
Investintech is pleased to announce the newest release of its popular Able2Extract Professional software. It is the software of choice for users wanting to convert both native and scanned (image) PDFs into more useable formats, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. Our newest version of the software includes these new major features:
- Full compatibility with Microsoft Windows Vista and Office 2007.
- Able2Extract Professional can now convert both native and scanned PDF and XPS documents. XPS stands for XML Paper Specification and is Microsoft’s new electronic paper format that many expect will be a new competitor for Adobe’s PDF. Able2Extract Professional is the first software to offer conversion for both electronic paper formats.
- PDF to Image conversion in Able2Extract Professional 5.0 is also improved since users can now convert their documents from PDF to JPEG, PDF to BMP, PDF to TIFF, PDF to PNG and PDF to GIF.
- A “save template” option has been added to the PDF to Excel custom conversion in Able2Extract Professional. This will be helpful for users who receive PDFs the same PDFs over and over again and want to extract the same information. This will tremendously help those working with PDF reporting tools.
- Able2Extract Professional also includes new minor features as well, such as:
- Improved conversion output for both Word and Excel.
- A new updated user interface.
- Improved PDF text rendering.
- Auto-recognition and conversion of pages with rotated text.
A Free trial of the Able2Extract Professional is available for download at this link.