Word, Excel/Access, PowerPoint Tutorials, & More!
With Microsoft Office, you can create impressive home and school projects, from multi-media presentations to multi-page biographies. Microsoft Office is a popular software package that includes individual programs, such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, OneNote and Publisher. Each has innovative tools and features that make documents more informative and organized. Learning how to use this software takes time and practice. The following resources offer tutorials for beginners to intermediate learners.
- A Very Basic Microsoft Word Tutorial: Instructions on how to perform a variety of tasks on Word, including starting the program, entering text, deleting and inserting characters, saving files and more.
- Microsoft Word Tutorial: Collection of Word tutorials on inserting text, borders, clip art, tables, document templates, screen shots, hyperlinks and other features.
- Word 2007 Tutorial: Tutorials on using Word documents, customizing and editing documents, working with graphics and page formatting tips.
- Microsoft Word Tutorials: Compilation of Word tutorials with demo videos to show basic instruction on how to perform a variety of functions.
- Word Tutorials: Learn how to use Word in a three-part video series that takes you step-by-step through the process.
- Microsoft Word Tutorial: Instructions on how to perform several tasks in Word, including the creation of pull-down menus, adding text, using tables, adding images and saving.
- Adding Alt Text to Images in Microsoft Word: Step-by-step guide to adding alt text to images in Office 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Instructions for Using Microsoft Word: Collection of brief tutorials on how to use basic Word functions, toolbars, lists, envelopes and labels, merging, tables, styles, printing and more.
- Excel Topics: Total of eight Excel topics that offer information on creating simple workbooks, writing formulas using operators and functions, formatting the appearance of a workbook, linking documents and creating charts.
- Excel Tutorial: Learn information on Excel and spreadsheets and how to use specific formulas and formatting.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel: Fact sheet that introduces the basic features of Excel, such as entering and editing data, page setup and printing spreadsheets.
- Graphing with Excel: Listing of Excel tutorials that assists beginners in the creation of graphs.
- How to Open a .csv File: Step-by-step instructions with screenshots on how to open a .csv file in Excel.
- Basics Functions in Spreadsheet: Introduction to Excel that lists tutorials on basic Excel functions.
- Excel Viewlets and Guides: Overview of Excel with information on formatting and charts, as well as several tutorials.
- Getting Started with Excel Spreadsheets: Learn about basic data entry, selecting cells, key mouse operations, formulas, charting and more. [PDF]
- Microsoft Excel Tutorials: Compilation of Excel tutorials that offer instructions on how to perform a wide range of tasks.
- Tutorial – Microsoft Access: Tutorial that provides information on Access data types, table processing and design layouts.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Access: List of skills needed to learn to complete basic tasks in Access.
- Microsoft Access Tutorials: Collection of Access tutorials that give directions on creating tables, relationships, basic queries, sub-forms, advanced forms and more.
- Learning About Microsoft Excel: Series of lessons on how to design various Excel capabilities.
- Creating Filters and Queries: Microsoft Access tutorial on filters and queries and how to create them in Access.
- Microsoft Access Tutorials: Online Access tutorials that provide instructions for various functions, such as tables, combo-box controls, queries, data access objects and more.
- Access 2007 Tutorial: List of Access 2007 tutorials and videos that provide instruction on how to build a database from scratch.
- Introduction to Microsoft Access: Access tutorial that provides information on Access software and how to use it. [PDF]
- Learnshop Tutorial on Microsoft Access: Instructions on how to start a new database, design and modify tables, navigate a database and select a query and a relationship between tables.